Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Thursday, April 22, 2010

April 22, 2010

I am thinking out loud now. On Ash Wednesday, I felt the Lord calling me to blog about my experience of going through Lent with a family off of sugar. I had no idea why. Can't help but to wish the reason was that my blog was going to be wildly popular and I would end up using this as a source of income. But in reality, God's intentions are clear to me. Doing the blog helped me to focus on the positive things in life and helped me to focus on God. Period. End of Story. That is why I have decided that I need to once again begin blogging. I am still trying to figure out how to adjust things to make it more reasonable. I used to spend 2 hours doing my blog, which is just not possible to sustain long term. Thirty minutes is my goal. I also have another idea for a different blog, more of a monthly blog, but I don't want to let the secret out until I have it set up. This one will stay spiritual in nature. I like the verse of the day and the song of the day. I know the family stories were a hit. Unfortunately, I have probably lost most of my followers since I took such a long break while preparing for Joke-a-Lots First Holy Communion. But true be known, I have to do this for me. I am seeing that this is a necessity for my spiritual walk. Stay tuned for more as I figure out the layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment