Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Friday, April 30, 2010

April 30, 2010

Verse of the Day
"When Jesus saw him lying there and knew that he had been ill for a long time, he said to him, 'Do you want to be well?'"

Song of the Day
"Thank You" by Ray Boltz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFrdJ2V3r7Y

My Thoughts
Thank you for praying for my dad today while he went to the healing conference. The man that prayed over him, Chris White I believe, spoke healing to his mind as if the Lord spoke to him and told him exactly what was wrong with my dad. My dad had the miracle of experiencing peace from his anxiety for about 10 minutes. He wants to go back again tomorrow. Please keep praying that if it be the Lord's will, he will remove my dad's anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment