Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25, 2010

Verse of the Day
"We know that we belong to God, and the whole world is under the power of the evil one." 2 John 5:19

I didn't have a quote that stuck out to me today, so I said "Okay Lord, I am going to put the first highlighted verse I see as my verse for the day". So, this may not have been my choice, but it must have been God's.

Song of the Day
"I'll Lead You Home" by Michael W. Smith
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcakUX2swGI

My Thoughts

I am currently printing off important things from my old computer, so that we can get rid of it. In its day, it was a fine piece of machinery. But my first computer right out of college, the 165C Mac, has past its glory days. But as I sit here multi-tasking, I have also found the perfect job for Curly. He stands at perfect height to see the papers coming out of the printer and then hands them to me. He is fully entertained at this moment. Praise God!

I am feeling a lack of direction today, so I will keep this short and leave you with one thought from my book.
"We must know that one of the weapons that the devil used most commonly to prevent souls from advancing toward God is precisely to try to make them lose their peace and discourage them by the sight of their faults." (Pg. 63 Searching for and Maintaining Peace by Fr. Jacques)

No comments:

Post a Comment