Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010

Verse of the Day
"To you I raise my eyes, to you enthroned in heaven."
Psalm 123:1

Song of the Day
"I Will Lift my Eyes" by Bebo Norman
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhSqJQ9jngs

My Thoughts
My children, as most, usually have a single track going in their mind. Today their track was Jesus' second coming. Lots of questions, hoping I answered them right. But they continually made their desires known that they hope the second coming is soon. "We can all be together in Heaven with all our friends and Grandpa and Grandma". I just kept reminding them that we have a mission to fulfill here on earth and we need to be ready for the second coming while we work on our mission. And they respond with "But I really want to see Jesus."

And on a side note, I can only hope that my children are blessed with such wonderful friends as I have been blessed with. You gals know who you are. In fact, I am saying a novena to St. Therese currently that each of my children would have just a couple really great friends (rather than a whole host of surface friends) who would help them on their journey to Heaven. I am also praying to be relieved from the unnecessary worry and fear that clutters my brain constantly. I would appreciate any prayers as well. Know that I pray for you my blog readers as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment