Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Friday, February 26, 2010

Sorry, no blog today. Joke-A-Lot is sick. Please pray that she gets better soon and that the others don't get it. Unfortunately, I can't help Mr. Fix-It. I had my class tonight from 4-10 and will also have it tomorrow from 7-7. I need it to keep my teaching license updated. As I always say "the only thing worse than have one sick kid is having four sick kids". I reminded Joke-A-Lot to pick a person to offer her suffering up for. I know God can use our suffering for the good of others. Look how he used Jesus' suffering, death and resurrection to save us.

No comments:

Post a Comment