Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Saturday, February 27, 2010

Sorry, there is no blog again. Joke-A-Lot has been in bed all day, but to be honest now I am wondering if my stomach isn't feeling well or if it is just in my head. Better take care of myself and get rest. Although my stomach could be hurting from frantically searching the house high and low for Mr. Fix-It's wallet. He went to Sam's Club tonight and I was so afraid it fell out of his pocket. Thank you for your prayers St. Anthony. Only an inspiration from God could get me to look BEHIND THE BEDROOM DOOR! All we can think is that Curly got a hold of it and for some reason threw it behind the door, but that doesn't even make sense. Who cares! Just glad it is here. I will be back to normal blogging tomorrow (unless another child goes down for the count). We appreciate any prayers that went out for Joke-A-Lot. Her smile is coming back and I think after a good nights rest she will be up and running again.

No comments:

Post a Comment