Welcome

This blog is simply one family's lenten journey seen through the eyes of the Mama.
To understand our family better, please see the side bar for family names and ages.
Hope this is an encouragement for you on your walk with the Lord.



Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010

Verse of the Day
"My grace is sufficient for you, for power is made perfect in weakness."
2Corinthians 12:9

Spiritual Growth
You might notice that this blog isn't following my normal layout. To be honest, I was going to skip the blog tonight as it is midnight, but as I checked my emails, once again someone sent me a video clip that was so inspiring. And the man in the video had a shirt on that said "Grace is enough" and I had just read that exact verse only moments before. So, once again, I felt the Lord has dropped this in my lap to share with you. I still am going to keep it short today, but you can enjoy the video instead. It is about 7 minutes and definitely inspiring. I should be back to my normal blog tomorrow.

http://www.allprodad.com/page.php?id=190

No comments:

Post a Comment